Half Pint Peach and Blueberry Cobbler features fresh ripe peaches and blueberries baked with a home-made cake crust in a half pint jar or half cup serving. Vanilla ice cream mini scoops added to this peach and blueberry dessert is perfect for summer entertaining.
6 half pint canning jars
3 peaches, peeled, pitted and diced
½ cup blueberries-fresh
½ cup dark brown sugar
½ cup self rising flour
½ cup melted butter
½ cup granulated sugar
½ cup milk
1. Peel, pit and dice fresh peaches
2. In bottom of each canning jar, place a teaspoon of dark brown sugar.
3. Add diced peaches and blueberries on top of brown sugar.
4. Mix together flour, butter, sugar and milk, pour over fruit in jar. Leave ½ inch space at the top, so batter will not run over.
5. Place filled canning jars on a double layered baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Bake 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees.
Serve with mini vanilla ice cream scoops
Can freeze cobblers after baked and cooled.